- Inspect your roof and replace any damaged or missing roof shingles.
- Make sure gutters and downspouts are free of leaves and debris.
- Consider a fresh coat of paint or sealer on your deck.
- On a windy day, close your windows and feel for air leaks.
- Seal any leaks with rope caulk.
- Install weather stripping on the sides or bottoms of any leaky doors.
- Insulate exposed plumbing
- Remove leaves or debris from your air conditioner’s condensing unit, and cover for winter.
- If you haven’t had your fireplace chimney cleaned in a few years, hire a professional chimney sweep.
If you need a recommendation for local professionals who can
perform this or any other work around your home, I can help!
And as always, if you or anyone you know is looking to buy a Home in Queens or sell a home in Queens, you can count on me for the utmost professionalism, expertise and results!